Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wealthy White Male Destroys Machu Picchu

20 minutes later after a ride on my experimental VTOL supersonic private jet, we were preparing to land in peru. I told the pilot I was going to visit Machu Picchu, and in his abundant loyalty, he landed in the ruins of Machu Picchu, destroying 45% of the ruins and injuring 3 tourists. This show of obedience made me very proud. Unfortunately my punishment for for this wonderful cataclysm was a 3 hour class on the historical importance of Machu Picchu. *ahem* Machu picchu was most likely a citadel estate for the Inca emperor Pachacuti, though the exact use of the city in the sky is still unknown. Machu Picchu is our best evidence of the urban achievements of the inca empire. *snore* A masterfully crafted piece of ancient engineering. *bla bla bla* The Incas built the structure with no iron, no steel, and no wheels. *much wow* Although I took a different route, Machu Picchu is traditionally meant to be reached by foot. To a certain extent I feel bad for what I’ve done, the more than 75000 visitors per year won’t be able to enjoy 45% of Machu Picchu. However, my personal happiness regarding the rush I felt makes up for that guilt tenfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment